Bella Bucks Loyalty Program
*** PLEASE NOTE***
Our Bella Bucks program is currently experiencing oddities where it may display an amount available to you that is different from what the system applies. Please know we are aware of the issue and are working with the developer to resolve it. The issue does not affect the amount of Bella Bucks in your account.
To reward you for shopping at Bella we are happy to introduce the Bella Bucks Loyalty program.
For every dollar spent at bellabooks.com, earn Bella Bucks that can be redeemed for cash off on your next purchase. The more you shop the more you save. It’s that easy. Start shopping and start earning Bella Bucks. Our gift to you for shopping at Bella!
- Customer must have an account with BellaBooks.com in order to participate in the Bella Bucks Reward Program.
- Redeemable only at BellaBooks.com.
- Can be redeemed for anything site-wide, except for Gift Certificates.
- Bella Bucks is not legal tender and has no cash value. No cash back.
- Bella Bucks are nontransferable.
- Bella Bucks are earned for every dollar spent (excluding Gift Certificate purchases, taxes and shipping) and are deposited into Customer’s account after every purchase. Bella Bucks may or may not be earned for purchases made for discounted products, to be determined at the time of each individual coupon or sale.
- Bella Bucks may or may not be combined with other coupons and discounts, based on the rules set forth for each individual coupon or sale.
- If books purchased earning Bella Bucks are returned, the value of the Bella Bucks earned will be deducted from customer’s Bella Bucks balance.
- Bella Bucks expire 30 days after the date of earning.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to redeem their Bella Bucks during checkout. Bella staff cannot reimburse customers for unspent or forgotten Bella Bucks.
- Value of Bella Bucks may periodically increase during special promotions.
Your available Bella Bucks balance will display during the checkout process, where you’ll be prompted to redeem them.